18 August 2016
Congratulations to our A-level students on this year’s superb A-level results.
- 20% of grades are A or A*
- 53% of grades are B or higher
- 82% of grades are C higher
- Overall pass rate A*-E: 99%
- Number of students: 168
- 13 students gained 3 or more straight A/A* grades
Thursday 25 August from 10am
- Years 7, 8 and 12: Monday 5 September
- Years 7, 8, 9, 12 an 13: Tuesday 6 September
- All year groups: Wednesday 7 September
From the beginning of the autumn term many of the bus services running to and from King Edward VI School will be changing to reflect the new school structure in Bury St. Edmunds. You can make yourself aware of the changes by going to the Suffolkonboard website. We suggest that you also check this at the end of the summer as we are aware that some of the detail is still being finalised.
Stay in touch with our work through our various social media outlets: